- The abstract should be written in US English.
- The abstract should consist of a maximum of 300 words and a maximum of 5 keywords related.
- The abstract should be written in the Microsoft Word Document file, with font Times New Roman 12, single-spaced.
- The abstract includes the author’s name, affiliation and short bio.
- The document subject: SEAMCA2021_Authorname_Affiliation.
Download abstract template here.
For the full paper, please ensure the following:
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in .DOC or .DOCX format in A4 size.
- Length of the article is 5-8 pages (including references).
- The paper includes the author's name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no headers and no footers within the paper.
- The paper should be written in Times New Roman 12pt and single-spaced.
- All pages are portraits (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Citations and references must follow the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style. The reference list should appear at the end of the article and includes only literature actually cited in the manuscripts. References are ordered alphabetically and chronologically. We strongly recommend authors to use reference tools, such as Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, etc.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent.
- SEA-MCA does not accept final papers submitted by email.
Download full paper template here.