Additional Benefits :
- Presenting your work to an international audience, and a certificate of presentation is provided.
- Engaging with participants through online Q&A sessions.
- Receiving comments and feedback from peers in the audience and they will be recorded so you may keep the file.
- Publishing your final paper in the Conference Proceedings (ISSN).
- Selected papers will be published in Scopus, DOAJ, and SINTA indexed Journals: IKAT (The Indonesian Journal of Southeast Asian Studies), Jurnal Kajian Seni, Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik (JSP), and SPAFA Journal.
- Having your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter.
- Sharing your ideas, giving comments and feedback to other presenters from across the globe.
- Participating in plenary sessions and special sessions via live-stream.
Once your abstract and full paper are selected for presentation, you may choose to present your work through Live-Stream. If you wish to do the Live-Stream presentation, please be advised to do the following:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presentation on the SEA-MCA website. Once the registration fee payment is confirmed, the authors will receive a confirmation email regarding their session and technicalities.
- Watch the demo and join a technical meeting.
- Ensure you always check your email as link, password, and all the information about the session of the live-stream presenters will be sent to your email address prior to the presentation.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session.
- Submit your final paper to the Conference Proceeding (optional). Selected papers will also be submitted as special issues in several academic journals mentioned in the Publication menu on the SEA-MCA website.
- Collect your Certificate of Presentation.
Download guidelines here.