Register as presenter / author non-presenter
Presenter is an author or a group of authors whose abstract is accepted for presentation at the SEA-MCA 2021. Once the abstract accepted, you need to submit the full paper and pay the registration fees as the table below:
|Foreign student||US$ 150|
|Foreign non-student||US$ 175|
|Local student||Rp. 1.500.000|
|Local non-student||Rp. 1.750.000|
Foreign Presenter Registration and Payment Method
1. Pay the conference fee to:
|Virtual Account Number||9888921224160792|
|Account Name||VA Pusat Studi Sosial Asia Tenggara|
|Bank Name||Bank Negara Indonesia|
3. Wait for the e-mail confirmation
- The registration fees cover the symposium’s certificate.
- The registration fees cover one presenter only. For a paper with multiple authors, you may register the first author as the presenter and the following authors as author non-presenter in which the registration fees reduce into Rp.350.000 for local author non-presenter and US$25 for international author non-presenter.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Payments cannot be made in cash.
- Presenters are responsible for transfer fees and bank charges.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register.
- Presenters are charged based on their institution/affiliation not the nationality of the first author.